BOOKING CONDITIONS SUMMARY
Full booking conditions are available by clicking on the document below. Please read through as payment of your non refundable deposit indicates that you have accepted these conditions.
- Change over day is normally a Friday, however we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate mid week or short stay bookings.
- Arrival Time is after 4.00pm and we ask you to vacate your cottages by 10.00am on the day of your departure.
- Your Deposit (which is non refundable) and balance payments can be made by cheque, electronic transfer or Paypal
- All bed linen and tea towels are provided, we just ask you to bring YOUR OWN TOWELS please.
- Beds will be configured as stated in accommodation details -
- During the winter months, central heating during household hours is included in the quoted price. If you prefer 24 hour heating, then let us know and this will be charged at £25 , payable in advance.
- If you would like the heating on during the spring and summer months in the evening, then this is available for a supplement of £10 per night
- Kindling and a basket of logs will be available for you for the Communal Room on your first night, with logs available for purchase locally for subsequent nights.
- Sorry we cannot take pets but kennels available in Bwlch
- Sorry No Stag Parties
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the cottages or communal rooms
- We ask you to leave the property clean and tidy as you found it - washing up done, dried and put away.
- Please park your cars in the designated car park area to avoid blocking access for farm workers as you will be staying on a working farm
- We cannot take any more bookings for October 2015 as we need to take some days out for maintenance work..